Step 1 Log into the console as a tenant or an operator.
Step 2 Click Backup and Recovery＞Data Cleanup, to enter the Data Cleanup tab.
Step 3 Click Create, to enter the new cleanup job wizard.
Step 4 In the new cleanup wizard 1,
1. Select Backup Media and Backup Job.
Select OFS Volume as backup media, click Select to select a backup job that need to be cleaned up in the pop-up dialog box.
Then click OK to go back to the wizard 1.
2. After configuration, Click Next, to enter the wizard 2.
Step 5 In the wizard 2,
1. Select the point in time copies that need to be cleared.
You can choose to clear all copies or specified copies:
Select All copies: It will clear data for all point-in time copies generated by this backup job.
Select Specified copies: You need to continue to select the specified point-in-time copies for data cleanup, and the unticked ones will be retained.
2. Click Next, to enter the wizard 3.
Step 6 In the wizard 3,
1. The job name is already filled in by default, and you can fill in the job remarks as needed.
2. Click Finish and the Confirm Information dialog box pops up.
Review the job information and enter YES. Then click OK to close the wizard.
After data cleanup is completed, you can check whether the device storage capacity and OFS volume space have changed.